WHY STUDY IN MAURITIUS?
When most people think of Mauritius, the image of an ideal tropical dream holiday destination comes up.
Mauritius is famed for its crystal-clear waters, powder-white beaches, luxury resorts and its one-of-a-kind warm welcome. But there’s so much more to this island; breath-taking sceneries, great climate and above all its rich cultural diversity.
Home to 1.3 million inhabitants, Mauritius has consistently been rated the best-run country in the Indian Ocean region.
- Affordability-Courses offered at our Higher Education Institutions are highly competitive when compared to other international destinations.
- Scholarships- Full scholarships will support successful candidates from African Union countries in meeting tuition fees, airfare from and to their country of citizenship and contribute to their living expenses in Mauritius.
- No Language Barrier- English is the official language of Mauritius but French is also widely spoken. Most Mauritians are multilingual speaking English, French, and Creole.
- Qualified Lecturer- Our lecturers are highly qualifications and participate in Continuous Professional Development.
- Work Placement Opportunities- Universities offer numerous work placement opportunities that provide real-world job experience. Internships allow students to work for university credits in a job related to their field of study.
- Student Visa- Procedures are streamlined for acquiring a student visa.