Post: Research Officer
A Bachelor degree from a recognized institution OR equivalent qualification acceptable to the Board.
- At least three years’ experience in conducting research, developing reports and making presentations.
- Extensive IT literacy
Knowledge and Skills
Candidates should –
- Fluency in English Language.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sound articulation with statistical and modelling tools
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills ( especially EXCEL and Powerpoint)
Candidates should produce written evidence of experience/knowledge claimed.
- Perform research on market trends using credible sources.
- Compile research documents.
- Hold focus groups and document the results.
- Assess needs of client.
- Exhibit the results of research in presentation format.
- Perform data entry and manage research databases.
- Prepare programs for data entry and statistical analysis.
- Obtain consent forms if using test subjects.
- Deliver surveys and calculate results.
- Check to ensure necessary research materials have been purchased.
- Follow up on studies that have been conducted.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data
- Conduct routine and standardized experiments in a controlled setting.
- Participate in improvement programs.
- Provide research results to help decision-making process within company or for client exploration and marketing purposes.
- Plan, conduct, and complete various investigations.
- Perform routine data analysis and verify and corrects data entry.
- Constructs tests or assists in the construction of tests.
- Prepares various reports containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content that may be submitted for publication
- To perform such duties directly related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from the Research Officer in the roles ascribed to him
Rs 25,525 – 37,125
(Negotiable on the basis of experience and qualifications)
The Research Officer may be required to work outside normal working hours and perform field work.